Monday, August 27, 2012

Playing Hookie

Because William and I both work crazy amounts of hours and hardly get to see each other during the week, we decided to play hookie (sp) yesterday. It was fabulous. We spent the whole day together. We slept in, had breakfast, lounged around the house, then went to see Premium Rush. Its about bike messengers in New York, and it was a great movie. After the movie we went back to our home, had a nap, and headed off to dinner at the grandmothers house. Over all it was just what we needed to fill that "I miss you" hole in our lives.

Dont mind that my hormones forgot to tell my face that I am actually 23 and not 13.
I hate it when they get mixed up. 

I hope you all had a fabuous weekend, here is to another week!

XOXO, Tere

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, they make me feel like someone is there:)