Thursday, April 19, 2012

Tid+Bits

Left: Seriously can you believe how long my hair is from when I SHAVED it.
Top Right: BirchBox. Have you heard of this. If not, google. Its like getting a birthday present every month! You get samples of nail polish, makeup, laundry detergent, and more!
Middle Right: Business attire. Skirt-Bohme. Belt-The one and only Forever 21. Tank/Undershirt- Polo. Cardigan- From highschool. (Please tell me I'm not the only one that still rocks the highschool clothes?!?)
Bottom Right: Summer Bag. Polo.

Linked with http://crowleyparty.blogspot.com/

Photobucket


P.S. Have you had a chance to look at my pages above? Im pretty proud of myself. Read "Mission Statement" I think every family should have one. Its a great guidline, and way to steer yourself back to a family centered heart everytime you get upset about how your husband cant wash his shavings off the counter sink! Really! Its not that hard:)

3 comments:

  1. you are def. not the only one. I have this one blouse that is kind of salmon colored. I bought it in 10th grade and I'm still wearing it (almost 8 years later haha). Some stuff just never goes out of style. Or I'm delusional. Not sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you know how long it would have taken me to grow that out! Let me just tell you... I had an aline cut to my shoulder when I met trevor... haven't cut it since... that is 4 years and this is how long my hair is... 4 years! Like as if I went through high school all over again! haha It takes forever for my hair to grow :)

    The length is really cute and fun right now on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't hear of birch box, but now I have! I am all about that, there is also something similar called vox box, you should check it out. Free goodies is always a good thing!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, they make me feel like someone is there:)