Tuesday, May 3, 2011

backwards, forewards, and around...

These are just a few adventures we have been doing since the last post (a million years ago) They are all sorts of out of place, but thats ok :)

We went to Women's Conference again, it was a bigger group than last time, and oh so much fun. We went the the concert that they have and Josh Wright, David Osmond, Hilary Weeks, Kirby Heyborne, and a lot more artist were there to perform for us. We had a blast. Pictured above is my mother Becky, and aunt/cousin/not sure Demeree.
2 Weeks ago our school (Taylor Andrews Academy of Hair Design) put on a hair show up north at the south town expo. It was so much fun to get all the schools together and raise money for the womens and childrens battered center. Our group was Cher and the girls ROCKED it. We had a blast and cant wait till next year!

We have 2 little soccer players on our hands. Both of them are obsessed with this ball, everytime they run outside before they go potty they play a game or two of soccer. Its funny to watch them.

And oh yes.. I decided to cut my hair again! It was driving me nuts one night and I was having a panic attack and I cut it the next day. I love it. I am going even shorter tomorrow! Cant Wait!

Gramma Duncan, Me, Gramma Anderson, and my mother all went and got pedicures for my birthday. It was so much fun.
For my birthday this year William threw me a "surprise" party. It was so fun to have all of our family and friends to our house for dinner and dessert. We stayed up way late, and ate way too much. I am such a lucky girl to have such great friends and family. They all spoiled me this year. Especially William, I got a new car!! Its a 2011 Hyundai Elantra. It only had 6 miles on it! Its all leather interior, with navigation, blue tooth hook up, sunroof, and push start button! I love it.

Well hopefully I can get back into this blogging thing. I feel like we have nothing fun going on in our lives! Everyone is either just getting engaged, or getting married, and having babies. We are the in-between-ers. So I guess we will just keep posting random in-between-er life's adventures!

Love, Tere Shake

1 comment:

  1. Yeah!! Get back into blogging...that's how I know what's going on in the real world haha!
    LOOOOOVE your hair! Oh so freakin' cute!
    I've never been to women's conference..I really want to but it always falls on (or right before) my anniversary. This would've been the perfect year to go dang it.
    KEEP POSTING!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, they make me feel like someone is there:)