Wednesday, May 11, 2011

perfect weather

for a bike ride! The weather has been so nice, William and I have been doing a lot of cycling lately. I love it. We get to see the gorgeous weather of St. George, and get to spend our love for cycling together.

This is our friend Mark, William, and I know you cant tell but that is me. I look like a man. I am aware of this.
When the flooding happened just a few months ago this trail was completely wiped out. It was crazy that the water did this. So this was just one of the many "trail closed" signs we encountered this day.

Husband and Husband?? Shake. (yes again i look like a man, I am not sure why the camera insist on making me manly but it happens.)

This particular day the boys decided that we would go on a 40 mile bike ride. KILL. ME. NOW. I only did 30 but then again it was only one of my first times out in like a year. So I am pretty proud of myself.

Things were looking forward to..
2 years in 4 days woohoo
more bike rides
lake powell
cabin fun
pools
110 degree weather (mostly tere)

Love, Tere Shake

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, they make me feel like someone is there:)