Sunday, August 22, 2010

Girls Night

So this week Will has been in Texas working, and I decided to have a girlies night. We made the super cute rolled rose headband/ necklaces. Here are a few pictures from the evening. Yes, I did even make cupcakes from scratch. They were super good.


Erin rocking a Tiara. Ha its really a necklace she made.
The Girlies.
The home made yummy cupcakes! Cute stand huh? Got it for christmas last year from Wills family!

Here are a few that I have done so far.. They are not finished by any means. They all need a touch of some sort of embellishment but figured I would post them anyway!

I am still making them, it is addicting, so if you wanna learn how or know how and wanna join me.. give me a call or something!

love, Tere Shake

3 comments:

  1. So cute! I love making these! It is so fun! Love the cupcakes too! Nice Job Tere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I miss havin' girls night ): Hey, we're comin' up soon.... & those cupcakes look amazing...... (hint, hint) (;

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! Those are SOO cute!! I dont think i have ever seen those before! So fun!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, they make me feel like someone is there:)