Monday, August 16, 2010

We awoke from our wondrous sleep around 6:00 am. Why wake up on a Saturday morning at 6 you ask. Well its simple... We had lots to do! We woke up and got ready to hit the road.. with our bikes. We went on a ride with a family in our ward and had a blast. I rode a whole 20.45 miles this particular day. I was a little tired but not dead tired. I have only been riding for 2 weeks now and I think I have done rather good!

Then I got ready to go to my friends baby shower! We finished the ride about 8:30 and the shower was at 10. I still had to go get baby Blake his gift. So I showered and hurried out the door looking like a wet dog. Yes I really did look like a wet dog. I was out the door by 9. Yes i was in Target for about an hour and twenty minutes. BABY STUFF is so overwhelming. I almost ended up in tears. I don't know how baby mamas go and look at all this stuff and don't end up in tears. I called my mother to inform her that she would not be receiving grandchildren from me AT ALL. I was having a freak out. Diapers, wipes, bouncers, bibs, breast pumps, binkis, diaper Gennie, crib, high chair, bath sponges, johnson and johnson, AHHH it all just throws me into an anxiety attack! But I made it out with baby Blake's present and a future baby shake outfit. Its so cute and I just had to buy it! It swings both ways so that's good.
Isn't this sooo freaking cute! Will loves Run Dmc. I had to get it. It would be cute with a red tutu skirt, or a pair of red, green, black shorts, or Levis. Super adorable. When I first showed Will he thought it was for the dog! haha so funny.


After the baby shower I headed back home to help Will set up everything for our day at the Lake. We got to Sand Hollow about 12:30 and waited for the rest of the group to show up. It was such a fun day, laying out with friends, catching up, and having the day off with William. We rode our jet skiis, ate food, and swam. Armani hates the lake, but this trip he didn't do to bad. He is still catching up on his sleep though. We left the lake at about 6 that night got us some Cafe Rio and headed home. We watched a movie and was in bed asleep by 9:30! Whew. Are we getting old? We had so much fun. Thanks to the Morley's, Burk's, and the Hofer's. Cant wait till next time.




With love, Tere Shake

2 comments:

  1. I thought you were going to end that post by saying you were pregnant.... haha. It's really not that overwhelming I promise. You would be a great mom.MUAH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Girl! I agree, I went to Target to get Roger & Alexis a few things... I was in there FOREVER!!! I couldn't stop! So many stuff!! & cute idea for the RUN DMC shirt. & Dust said DMC is his initials.. (;

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, they make me feel like someone is there:)