Friday, May 28, 2010

Who Says..

Who says that you have to have a baby that cries every 2 hours because its hungary. Or that cries every minute because it has a poopy diaper? Who says you have to wake up 3-4 times a night for a baby?

NOT US! This is Armani, and he is our baby! He is so funny. We only give him a bath once a week. Fill up his food bowl once a day, as well as his water. We do play with him all the time, but if we want to take a nap, we take a nap. If we want to go out with our friends we go out with the friends, if we wish to take a trip, or cruise, or anything of that sort, we do it! He got his looks from his dad, and his personality from ME! Of course. He is outgoing, and loves to meet people. He is our baby... For now.
Armani all nestled up next to me on the couch.
Just watching a little t.v. He is always quite during the good parts :)
He has learned to drive, and often has dates with his good friend Holly.
Nobody looks at me like I am a bad mother for letting my baby sit in the front seat.
He LOVES to play at the park
He sleeps on his back
He loves his Gramma, and looking at himself in the mirror
He loves to ride on my lap
He has rocked the mullet! and looked amazing!


In other news....
We went to the zoo as you know. It was a blast.

I have new hair! woohoo! thanks to my mother. I love it. I love the red, and I love the a-line!

well thats all. This weekend were hanging out with our friends Erin and Neal! I am stoked. So pictures from that to come. I was told by an Aunt that I need to update this more. So I am going to try to do it at least once a week.

Love, Tere Shake

2 comments:

  1. haha i love Armani!!!! and you too T!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I love this! Your hair looks great by the way! So not growing it out anymore then?

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, they make me feel like someone is there:)