Wednesday, May 19, 2010

1 year already?

WOW! Time has flown. I am shocked its already been a year. We have done so much and grown even more this year. I am still so in love with this crazy guy of mine and wouldn't change anything that has happened in the last year for the world....

So for our 1 year anniversary we decided to head up north for a short vacation. Will's aunt Charlotte was riding in a cycling race on Saturday and so Will decided to join her. It was 106 miles starting from the Utah fair park, going up to the Great Salt Lake around Antelope Island and back to the park. They did amazing. I am so proud of the both of them. You could hardly tell that they had just rode that far they were not tired at all after it. They did so so good. I am so proud of William it was his first race and he did great. While they were on their race my grandparents and I went to Antelope Island to see them ride that part of it. It was so fun to see, but there were a million nats everywhere. I could hardly stand it. That night we went to dinner for Kevin's Birthday (Will's uncle) and then Will and I went and saw Letters to Juliette. It was such a good show. Also while in Salt Lake my wonderful Grandparents took William and I to lunch at the Old Spaghetti Factory, and to the Hogal Zoo. I LOVE THE ZOO. We had so much fun walking around and laughing at all the animals. It was so fun to spend our 1st year anniversary with family. Both sides spoiled us and we made lots of memories. I am so happy with my life right now. I love William, I adore his family, and I am happy we are US.


Here are a few pictures from the bike ride. Enjoy!






And this is how Grandpa and I enjoyed our time waiting for William and Charlotte to come around Antelope Island! haha


P.S The year old cake still tastes amazing. I couldn't even believe it! Even though the cake was SUPPOSED to be Red Velvet, Chocolate was good too. (I am actually really bitter about the fact that it wasn't Red Velvet.) But what can ya do?

Ill post pictures of the zoo when I get them off my phone :)


Love, Tere Shake

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, they make me feel like someone is there:)