Monday, November 16, 2009

Family Photos 09'

So we had my wonderful friend Stefanie from SugarSnap Photography do mine and Will's Family Photos. I absolutly love them. She did a great job.




In love with this one for sure


Yay for armani!


Thanks Stef. YOU are Amazing. I love them all. and cant wait to see the rest! You can check Her out at http://sugarsnapbystef.blogspot.com/




Also yesterday WAS our 6 month. haha diddo from what i said on 5 months when i thought it was our 6 months.

love you babe here is to eternity!

4 comments:

  1. You guys look amazing!!! Love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!! They turned out so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. TeRay you are BEAUTIFUL!!! You and Will look amazing together! I absolutely love all of the pics! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, they make me feel like someone is there:)