Thursday, October 15, 2009

WE MADE IT

6 whole months...

Yesterday is our 6 months of being married together for ETERNITY.
What a marvelous feeling to know that I have found my soul mate that will be mine forever.
Last night was so fun.. We have a garden as most of you know.. So we decided to have Cheese and Spinach Quesidilla. (were not big eaters, but it was sooo yummy!) Then we have a few shows that we watch together on hulu. So we watched our favorite HEROES. Then we watched EASTWICK, while eating yummy cookies and carmeled apples that my beautiful mother gave to us and sipping on hot chocolate. It was so fun to just hangout together and do absolutely nothing.
THIS IS WHERE I DO THE BLOG CLICHE AND BRAG ABOUT THE "BEST HUBBY" EVER

Oh how I love being married to this man I call Husband. He is amazing. Hard working. Most of all pretty darn Sexy. He has been the rock in our little family the last little while with everything going on. He always has great advice, and I am so lucky to have a husband to give me Blessings. He is so in tune with the spirit, and I couldn't ask for more. I love you William and cant wait for the next 6 months! Let alone Eternity. You are there to hold me at night, and to wake up to morning breath kisses(That I wouldn't change for the world) I am the luckiest gal in the world, (as are most of you gals with your hubbys)
















Here is to the next 6 months that we will be calling 1 year!

love always, tere

1 comment:

I love comments, they make me feel like someone is there:)