Tuesday, September 29, 2009

busy busy.

Sorry its been awhile since we have posted last. ha as if its really a big deal:) I used to be super good at updating this thing every few days. Nothing has really been going on in our lifes that is just super amazing. We have had a few bumps this last few weeks and have just been dealing with those. If you are close with my family you understand what I mean. Other than that we have just been hanging out. Just wanted to keep you updated on us. Also to share this super cute picture of Armani. My parents went on a cruise a bit ago and got Armani a Sombraro.
Ha isnt he so cute! I love it. Well that is all for now. Hope you have a wonderful week!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my heck! That is the cutest thing ever! Hope all is good with you :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, they make me feel like someone is there:)