Thursday, January 3, 2013

85 Days.

Oh. Hello.

Its been awhile 85 days since I have had anything to say. I wish that everyone would stop posting when I do so that when I start again, I don't have to play the catch up game. Don't you bloggers out there know that the world basically does not revolve around me?

I am excited to start this New Year.
365 362 days full of adventure and excitement.
I feel like this is going to be a great year for our little family.

Tonight I am going to make ask William to write resolutions down with me. We have this "bucket list" board hanging on our wall where I want to post them, and as we accomplish them we will take them off the board.

I am going to NOT make the same old cliche goals that you read/hear/see such as lose weight, join a gym, be a better this or that. I want our goals to mean something, and have a purpose. I don't know what they will be, but that's what I want. Something like, volunteer somewhere, or sign up for something the two of us can do together, participate more in the community. Do you get what I mean?

But first I need to play catch up on what our lives have consisted of over the last few months. (Maybe I should make a goal of posting at LEAST once a week:) )

OCTOBER:
We went to Vegas with the Family. (Husband, Grandpa, Dad, Brother)



NOVEMBER:
I voted for my first time EVER.
Went to my first RUSH concert. It was amaze-balls.
William made it into the St. George Magazine and Newspaper for the Top 40 under 40 business dudes.
I am so proud of this hubby of mine!
I rocked the OLD hair school style. (look how long my hair was!)

DECEMBER:
(Then I cut my hair, and love it)
Went to Salt Lake for family parties with this brother.
William's favorite present. My family thinks he looks like Abe Lincoln.
Best. Parents. Ever.
New Year's Kissy Kiss.
We went to a party at our friends Stephanie & Devin's.
New Year's Day Breakfast at Black Bear Diner.
(Yes, we were still trying to wake up, and no my nose is NOT that big in person)

If your lucky, I'll be back tomorrow with the New Years Resolution post that is floating around blogland.


XOXO, Tere

2 comments:

  1. Okay! It looks like you had SUCH a fabulous year. I followed your linky to your cute lil blog & I'm definitely a fan. I concur with you. Sort of wish the world would stop for a split second. You're a cutie & I'm stoked to learn more about ya!

    amanda @ we and serendipity

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg. it's like I know you in real life or something.. but I can't be sure.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, they make me feel like someone is there:)