Monday, September 10, 2012

Fall Into This...

Fall.
Autumn.
Winter.
Cozy.
Warmth.
Cuddling.
Mittens.
Scarfs.
Boots.
Fashion.
Leaves.


Fall/ Autumn style according to my pinterest:


Fall/Autum Bucket List:

 Have a photo shoot like these with husband
 Go see the leaves in Zions.
 Make delicious cider.
Pretend that says 2012

Decor according to my pinterest:




Fall/ Autumn Playlist:
So Nice So Smart by Kimya Dawson (Juno soundtrack)
Sour Candy by Carly Rae Jepsen ft. John Ramsay
Video Games by Lana Del Rey
Dark Days by Punch Brothers
Winter Winds by Mumford & Sons
The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face by Johnny Cash
Silver Street by Ben Folds
Sweater Weather by The Neighbourhood
This Is What Makes Us Girls by Lana Del Rey
Thistle & Weeds by Mumford & Sons

XOXO, Tere

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, they make me feel like someone is there:)