1. Blowing out a tire on the freeway while traveling by myself. Not because I am afraid of trying to control the vehicle, but because then I will be stranded.. alone. What if a creeper stops to help me. EEK! I told William that if this ever happened I would ride rim the whole way home.
2. Running out of gas. Same story above about the creeper.
3. Spiders! Any kind of spiders. I am so afraid that if I am home alone I will just let the stupid thing crawl away and forget about it in hopes that it finds the door. Or I make my dog eat it! Gross, I know but they are THAT scary to me.
4. Dying. Not because I don't know what is going to happen to me, because I do. But for my family that I will leave behind. I hope William dies before me so then I know he wont have to live without me. It breaks my heart. So lets move on?
Creeps People that wear masks. Seriously, it could be chip n' dale in Disneyland and I would freak out. Because yes, this happened while we were in Disneyland. You just never know who is under those masks. Could be a creeper. So Haunted Houses are terrifying for me. Not because of all the lights and bloody faces, but because of the ones wearing the masks! But yet I still go to these haunted houses! Why?!?
6. Going to a movie by myself. I need to grow up, but its still a fear I have.
7. Shopping alone. I hate it. Even grocery shopping. I feel like everyone is looking at me like, "She doesn't know how to shop right". Because maybe it takes me hours to go grocery shopping because I don't know where anything is and have to go up and down every aisle like 3 times.
8. Getting gas at night. No matter what time at night it is. Even if it is 7 o'clock, if its dark outside I DONT stop for gas. Its a scary thought. Again with the creepers that could be at the pump across from you.
What are your fears?
P.S. I re-did my blog layout! Do you like it? It only took me 5 hours and one major headache to figure out all the crap that goes into it! I could never be a computer person, props to Steve Jobs! Google was my best friends the whole morning!