Thursday, June 21, 2012

Top 8 Fears.

Oh I have so many fears, just thought that I would share a few with you.

1. Blowing out a tire on the freeway while traveling by myself. Not because I am afraid of trying to control the vehicle, but because then I will be stranded.. alone. What if a creeper stops to help me. EEK! I told William that if this ever happened I would ride rim the whole way home.

2. Running out of gas. Same story above about the creeper.

3. Spiders! Any kind of spiders. I am so afraid that if I am home alone I will just let the stupid thing crawl away and forget about it in hopes that it finds the door. Or I make my dog eat it! Gross, I know but  they are THAT scary to me.

4. Dying. Not because I don't know what is going to happen to me, because I do. But for my family that I will leave behind. I hope William dies before me so then I know he wont have to live without me. It breaks my heart. So lets move on?

5. Creeps People that wear masks. Seriously, it could be chip n' dale in Disneyland and I would freak out. Because yes, this happened while we were in Disneyland. You just never know who is under those masks. Could be a creeper. So Haunted Houses are terrifying for me. Not because of all the lights and bloody faces, but because of the ones wearing the masks! But yet I still go to these haunted houses! Why?!?

6. Going to a movie by myself. I need to grow up, but its still a fear I have.

7. Shopping alone. I hate it. Even grocery shopping. I feel like everyone is looking at me like, "She doesn't know how to shop right". Because maybe it takes me hours to go grocery shopping because I don't know where anything is and have to go up and down every aisle like 3 times. 

8. Getting gas at night. No matter what time at night it is. Even if it is 7 o'clock, if its dark outside I DONT stop for gas. Its a scary thought. Again with the creepers that could be at the pump across from you.

What are your fears?

P.S. I re-did my blog layout! Do you like it? It only took me 5 hours and one major headache to figure out all the crap that goes into it! I could never be a computer person, props to Steve Jobs! Google was my best friends the whole morning!

XOXO, TERE

8 comments:

  1. lol do you have a thing...for creepers!?!? haha just kidding but I can relate with the blowing out a tire...therefore I am ALWAYS checking my tires! And also the spiders...I used to be so scared of them, however, I get a lot of them in the basement of my parents house, so I had to overcome that quick!
    hah I like your hair! And your blog!
    have a great day!
    ~Morgan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a thing AGAINST creepers;)
      Thank you! Just checked out your blog, super cute.

      Delete
  2. I am so with you on the creepers. Like walking in a parking lot by yourself at night. Freaky. Love your new lay out

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm totally with you on the blowing the tire on the freeway! It happened to us once but luckily my husband was in the car and knew exactly what to do! Apparently in drivers ed in the state of Washington you are required to know how to change a tire to pass! Crazy right?

    xx
    Dearest Lou

    ReplyDelete
  4. Completely understand the whole creepers thing. On every level! And spiders but I live in Australia so not only do we have a million of them but some are really large and some are really dangerous. Just to add a bit more fear to their ugliness. Yuck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I have only heard about your spiders! They would scare the shiz out of me! I'm hyperventilating as i type! Grabbed your button girl!

      Delete

I love comments, they make me feel like someone is there:)