Tuesday, May 8, 2012

The Today's.

Today.

Today I finally put my new charm from The Vintage Pearl on a necklace chain. It says "William". I love it, almost as much as I love him.

Today I realized how exciting it is to really be able to connect, and become friends with those that I blog stalk. It so fun to see others experiences and to learn and grow from them. Also to be able to give advice on something that maybe I had been through before, and also getting advice from those that have been through what I am going through.

Today after reading about Alycia Breathing Space Blog Retreat, I decided that I NEED to find one to attend. It looks so fun. But first I would need to find at least one friend to join me, I may be a little shy. You in? See her blog here for evidence:) Crowley Party

Today I am happy. Usually around this time I have read all my blogs I follow, Facebook stalked the world, and am bored! But today feels different. Like I just know something good is gonna happen.

Today I will be super busy. After my 9-5 job, I head to the shop for a 5-10 job of helping the hubby. At least I'll be with him right?

Today I am wearing bright colors. I love it, I love the print, and I love the way it makes me feel. Isn't that weird how an article of clothing can change your attitude, and your emotions? I find it funny.



Closer look at my cute necklace.

So here's to Today! I wish I knew how to do those Link Up Parties, this would be a fun one to see everyone elses Today Thoughts.

What are your Today Thoughts?

9 comments:

  1. A thought of mind for today is how much I agree with on how exciting it is when you first start connecting with other bloggers. I have not been blogging very long and have just started making some connections.

    Beautiful necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today- also enjoying a little uneventful blog stalking, and feeling so so happy about the thrifting expedition I took this morning! I 'spose everyday is a good day to reflect on the good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My today thoughts are you are hilarious. I love my newly named William too. Also it sounds like you have a busy day, good thing you feel happy, that really makes all the difference! I want to go to a blog retreat too. That sounds awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well shoot let's find us a retreat! Or have a giant sleepover with no sponsers or classes and call it a retreat!

      Delete
  4. Cute necklace (and also your wedding ring is pretty rockin). I just found your blog, and it's so cute! So obviously, I'm your newest follower. And the Breathing Space blog retreat really did look amazing.

    Cheers!

    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmm. i replied back with my phone, not sure why that looks so weird. o well:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just stopping by and saying "hi". I love the necklace! I think I am going to have to get myself one. Can't wait to keep reading to see what more you are up to!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that necklace is adorable. and today i'm happy that you're happy. and that you're wearing bright colors. and everything else. so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love the necklace...it's so sweet! william is such a romantic name, isn't it? my husbands name is hunter, which is kind of aggressive.

    i think i like that.

    rrreeearrr.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, they make me feel like someone is there:)