Saturday, February 11, 2012

Updated.

We went shooting a couple weeks back. Will swore there were gonna be other wife's there, nope only one. So that was exciting. But then Grandpa Duncan came out and I had a shooting partner. We had so much fun!

I colored my hair, all dark. I cried. It was awful, I haven't been all dark in years and it was such a change. I love it now, but for sure hated life then.

We went to Vegas for the day, it was so fun. We went shopping till we dropped, ate at a yummy buffet, walked the strip till I wanted to kill myself, and had serendipity frozen hot chocolate! So good! Unfortunately this is the only picture I got. Christopher in a bow tie;) Is he the Hottest brother you have ever seen?

Anyways that's about all we have been up to. Wishing I could say we're going on a vacation, valentines day is coming, maybe I'll turn our living room into a beach. A kiddie pool, sand, and a space heater? Could work right? What are you doing for V-day? Anything creative?

4 comments:

  1. Dave and I go shooting all the time! I still can't get over the fact that you know him :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let's get together one weekend! We can always use new friends, getting married you lose half of them:)

      Delete
  2. You're one of those people that can have your hair any color and it looks good! And when did your brother get so old. Glad to see you guys are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I know crazy huh, but then again I think when did WE get so old? I love dozer, he is so cute!

      Delete

I love comments, they make me feel like someone is there:)