Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Veggie Pizza

Veggie Pizza
So amazing. My friend/co worker brought some of this yesterday to work and it looked yummy. I had had it before when my mother made it and it was divine. So I decided to make it for dinner for William and I. It was fabulous. Will loved it and so did I. New favorite.

This is not a good picture but I couldnt get a better picture. So this will do.
How to make:
Use cresent rolls. I used two rolls. (reduced fat helps so the bottom is not so flaky)
Buy all the veggies you want to put on it. (broccli, red & green peppers, carrots, cucumber, olives, onions, snap peas)
Use cream cheese with a Tablespoon of Ranch mix.
First cook rolls and let cool before adding cream cheese mix
Spread cream cheese/ranch mix over the top.
Add your veggies
Eat and Enjoy!
(with the cream cheese I didnt measure how much. I just used how much I thought I needed, Will hates when I just guess :) )
(Stefanie, put ham on hers, so you can also add in that if you wish)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, they make me feel like someone is there:)