Thursday, July 9, 2009

my hubby

So these are a few photos will took of the work he was doing down in Vegas when he left me a widow. This is such an amazing building wrap done by Design To Print. They worked crazy fast, and accomplished a lot while down there.


This is the building wrap for Poker Stars. Done by Design To Print.



This is William and Josh Bevans, Owner of Design To Print.


Anyway so now you can see a little more of what Will does for work. They do amazing work and are all very talented! As you can tell. Some of the other pictures he has of this wrap are so overwhelming. They look like soo hard and I am positive that it is hard work, I know I would freak out hanging off the side of a 300 foot building.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, they make me feel like someone is there:)