Friday, May 8, 2009

One week

One week from today we will be married
Seven days from today we will be eternal companions
168 hours from today we will be together forever

And I couldn't be happier with the man I chose.

Happiness in our lifes
We have wonderful parents, grandparents, family, friends, ward, neighbors
We have a super cute 3 bedroom, 2 bath amazing home (pictures to come)
We are going to be together forever in just one week
We have amazing jobs
We have the gospel in our lifes, and both have a testimony of our father in heaven
We are blessed to be born in the time that we were

Our to-do list
Re-tile our home
Move all of Will's stuff over, and also all my stuff
DEEP clean Will's house (not excited)
Get hair, nails, and eyelashes done
Pack for honey moon ( I have no clue where were going. Will is just giving me a list things to pack and I will have to just trust him)
Go to IKEA and buy all our furniture
Decorate home
Re decorate home (I am sure we will be re decorating for a while till were both comfortable with the set up)
Lots more stuff I cant even think of right now.

But in the end it will all be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, they make me feel like someone is there:)