Tuesday, July 17, 2012

InstaLife

Oh wow. I haven't done an Insta-Life in FOREVER! How will you guys ever know whats going on in my life?!?


Beard vs. No Beard?
Walking in 110 degree heat to the courthouse. NBD.
6am. Getting ready to go ride!

This is my mothers arms, after she has been stabbed with a needle 1400 times! She finally looked at the nurse guy and asked if he was a trained nurse! ha.

These are our foster parents. They came to STG to visit, and we got to go to dinner with them one night! Oh how I have missed them!

Rain Rain Rain.

Me and my brother! Are we cute or what?

This is Bradley Wiggins. If you were watching the Tour De France you would know who he is. I think he looks like William kind of? What do you think?

This is what we look like after only being awake for 10 minutes!
HAGGARD.

The brother being a creep:)

Linking up here! 

2 comments:

  1. you're in the car on the way to church ten minutes after you get up too? glad its not just me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for linking up! You're so sweet.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, they make me feel like someone is there:)