Thursday, December 3, 2009

Golfing with the Boys

Oh yes.. this gal went golfing with her Dad, Brother, and Grandpa. I have not been golfing for about 4 years. Which is quite sad because I love to Golf. So I was STOKED when I was invited for this round. I am pretty sure I held the boys back a bit but its ok. I have so much fun riding with my dad in the golf cart, laughing and having fun. It was so fun to hang out with just him and me. He was right there to tell me which club to use and to tell me what I was doing wrong and how to fix it. He is and excellent golfer. I take after him in golfing. Were both left handed golfers. It was also fun to hang out with my Grandpa and laugh with him. He always has a joke right up his sleeve and doesn't care who is around when he tells it. So if you have ever been offended, dont be. He is just that kind of man. Which is funny because I am that kind of Gal. My brother was so cute. He is such a smiler now. I love him with all my heart. He was funny to watch golf and try to beat the big boys! I am so thankful that I got to go and play with them...


Now for some Pictures. Be Advised were pro.


Sitting in the car waiting for the Boys to arrive.

Ha Typical Grandpa's Outfit. He is a great golfer.

Yes. I wore Skinny Jeans, headband, and boots to go golfing.
Dont judge me!
My sexy Bro-Ha. He is also a very good golfer.

Look at my grandpa's face. Classic. Usually he does a little
Snort when he pulls this face. Chris is just Cheesy!
And my Dad is the BEST golfer. He can hit like Tiger. I am glad
I get him as my coach!
SMILE!



Well thats all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, they make me feel like someone is there:)